AFFORDABLE ROOM DECORATION IDEA FROM SHOPEE TO BUY DURING 8.8 DEALS


Since it's lockdown and most of us can't go outside, we spend a whole lot of time at home and staring at the same home decoration for too long can only bore us. Recently, I just bought a proper study desk in my bedroom and I've been buying a lot of decoration items to liven up my study environment. So, here is a list of some of the items I actually bought and have been using for at least a week!



This digital clock is aesthetic! I personally love the white colour. I put the clock on my nightstand, so it's easier for me to keep track with time as I'm reading in my bed. 

What I like most about this clock is it can change into different colours! 


2. Ceramic Mini Vase & Handmade Rattan Coaster

I bought the mini ceramic vase to put my new baby breath but it's too small 😅 The diameter of the vase opening is 1cm. So, I put a pen instead.

I love the contrast the rattan coaster gives against my white study desk. I think it looks beautiful. The rattan is sturdy. It can support a mug of drink. The coaster is available in many diameter, mine is 10cm. The measurement is correct without error. So, be sure to measure properly before placing an order! I think 8cm is quite small, so it's better to get the 10cm instead. 

I bought these two items during free shipping deals and even though it's from China, the order arrived at my house within a week. It was totally worth a buy!


3. Cute Mini Dustbin


I put this mini dustbin at the corner of my study desk and it's been so convenient for me! I can just throw away a piece of paper or tissue without having to walk over to a dustbin.


4. Baby Breath

I'm not a flower type of person but I'm so glad I bought this baby breath to give more colours in my study surroundings. The flowers are so cute and have been life changing.


5. Fairy Lights


This fairy light is available in 3 colours; white, warm and blue and the length are available in; 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m and 10m. I bought the 5m in warm colour. In my opinion, fairy light is a compulsory decoration in a bedroom because it makes the whole bedroom lights up and transforms the room to a princess chamber.


These are all my ideas for room decoration! I'm thinking about buying a proper vase for my baby breath and a scented candle. Would you recommend a nice and affordable scented candle? I'd love to know!  

(Disclaimer: Cover photo from Pinterest. You can click the link of the item title to be directed to Shopee. I will not be profited from the purchase)

20 Comments

  1. Saya nak cakap saya pun ada terfikir nak beli mini dustbin dan baby breath. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe beli belii, boleh jadi geng nantiii ;p

      Delete
  2. Cantik... Pandai awak deco bilik ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam, love baby breath, the colors stay quite long..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murah nya semua. Aien rasa macam nak deko lepas pantang nanti, but.... we'll see la mana datang rajin tu nanti. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe inshaAllah rajin tu akan datang ;D kalau beli time free shipping, rasa berbaloi sangat

      Delete
  5. What a conducive bedroom to study!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true! a conducive environment is so important :D

      Delete
  6. baby breath tu so cute
    comel comel barang deco room tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe saya tak suka bunga pun boleh terjatuh hati tengok baby breath sebab cutee

      Delete
  7. baby breath tu cantik kalau buat flatlay ke apa ke. dah kering pun cantik xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beli baby breath pun memang niat nak buat flatlay xD

      Delete
  8. Proper study desk is a need! Recently got mine too, cuma tak berapa pandai nak deko^^'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe boleh cuba tiru2 kat pinterest jee 😆

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hehe tak menyesal buat hiasan dalam bilik

      Delete
  10. Racun shoppe ni . Nampak cantik pulak pasu bunga tu

    ReplyDelete